Marketing and Community Manager
Mbanq is a SaaS platform that enables better digital banking solutions for ambitious banks, credit unions and FinTechs worldwide.
We are actively hiring for our office in Singapore. Become part of a growing FinTech with headquarters in the Silicon Valley and offices in 6 countries globally.
Are you ready for new challenges?
Take advantage of a great opportunity and become part of an international team that is developing a next-generation banking platform for traditional and digital banks. We are looking for a Marketing and Community Manager who can help take our Fintech and Digital Banking Accelerator to the next level. This role requires knowledge of startups and Marketing skills with an ability to network with people in the startup Community.
What are we looking for?
A Marketing and Community Manager who is interested and self-motivated to work with a global Fintech company and change the way banking works. Creative, communicative, and responsible person with a flair for Marketing and Events and a willingness to learn. Someone who is a team player and can adhere to strict timelines.
- Completed university, preferably with a Marketing major
- Good English and Mandarin language skills (spoken and written)
- Can demonstrate they have an excellent working knowledge of the position
- At least 2 years of practical experience in the position
Motivation and Experience
- Interest in being part of a startup to refresh the banking industry
- Enjoy working with state of the art technology in a global company
- Appreciate a positive team spirit
- Knowledge of Videography, Photography and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- Experience in Organizing Events
- Working with Accelerator Manager on the program
- Creating Marketing Materials and Campaigns.
- Organizing Events for the Accelerator
- Work on challenging and large projects
- Possibility of continuous improvement and development within the company
- Opportunity to travel
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Work can be delivered from
- your home office
- our office